PE and Sport Premium
Schools receive PE and sport premium funding based on the number of pupils in years 1 to 6.
Schools must use the funding to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of PE and sport they offer.
This means that they should use the premium to:
- develop or add to the PE and sport activities that the school already offers
- build capacity and capability within the school to ensure that improvements made now will benefit pupils joining the school in future years
At Park Hill, we spend the sport premium grant on things such as:
- Membership of the Bishop Challoner School Sports Partnership, allowing us entry into competitions for year groups across the school and staff training opportunities
- Provision of lunchtime yoga clubs and after school clubs
- Staff training
- Opportunities for gifted and talented pupils to compete
See the documents below for exactly how we spent our sport premium in recent years...
- Sports Premium 2013 14
- Sports Premium 2014 15
- Sports Premium 2015 16
- Sports Premium 2016 17
- Sports Premium 2017 18
- Sports Premium 2018 19
- Sports Premium Funding 2018 19