At Park Hill we feel that wearing uniform gives children a sense of belonging and pride in our school. The school logo was designed by a past pupil of the school. Uniform is available directly from the school office.
School uniform consists of:
- Red jumper/sweatshirt or cardigan
- A white shirt or polo shirt
- Black trousers/skirt
- Black school shoes
For PE, children are expected to wear:
- A plain white polo shirt or t-shirt (no logos)
- A pair of black shorts/leggings/tracksuit bottoms
- Trainers for outdoor lessons and pumps for indoor
All school uniform should be labelled with the child's name and class.
Park Hill have an arrangement with Stikins labels. For all orders through the Stikins website, the school fund will receive a 30% commission! Click below
For pupils who wear salwar kameez: a plain navy or black salwar kameez.
Health and Safety:
- Head scarves should be close fitting and without pins
- Children should come to school wearing school shoes to ensure healthy feet: trainers must only be worn for PE lessons
- Earrings must be removed for PE lessons: please ensure if your child has their ears pierced, this is done at the beginning of the summer holidays so they are removable for September